The endlessly endearing Ms. MaryAnn recently tagged me on a meme. Since she has been SO kind to me in the past how can I say no!?
Six Weird Things About You
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. I have VERY specific taste. This applies to everything I eat, wear, and buy. If I get a craving for something it's NEVER as simple as "Gee I'd like a sandwich". A food request for me would be, "a sandwich with 3 pieces of honey roasted, thinly sliced ham, baby swiss, fuji apple slices, a touch of kraft mayo, grainy dijon mustard, on whole grain sourdough bread please". Fortunately, I almost always cook for myself. :)
2.I cry at concerts, even when the music isn't sad. My brother died a few years ago and ever since, the most random things will leave me blubbering like a baby. When I let loose the waterworks during a Rilo Kiley concert a few years ago my husband patted my shoulder and said, "two hand tap harmonics always make me cry too" .
3. My husband can always make me laugh. Even if I am crying and he makes a wisecrack about it.
4. I can only enjoy a "hot dish" if it is the temperature of the sun. During an average meal I have to get up AT LEAST once and reheat my food in the microwave.
5. I tend to bestow human characteristics on animals and inanimate objects, courtesy of my overactive imagination.
6. Wow was this 6 weird or annoying things about me? I need to think of something that is more of a quirk! Here's a fun fact, I sang in a mostly female band called the Pop Rockets. We opened for Fugazi when they came to Bakersfield. (Who are really insanely nice BTW)
Well, there you go. Now I am tagging